I’m Erin, I’m 36 years old and I’m currently living in Scottsdale, Arizona. I was born and raised in Erie, Pennsylvania, and then in 2010, I moved to Arizona to get away from the cold and gloomy weather. I first lived in Surprise, Arizona then moved to Scottsdale two years later. I’m enjoying the almost constant sunny weather here and I’d never move back to Pennsylvania. It can get up to 110+ degrees here in the summer which is difficult at times, but the winters here are beautiful.
I’m the type of person who will say what’s on her mind and do her own thing. I’m also a realist, I see things for how they are and am not overly positive. I am who I am and won’t change for anyone.
I enjoy blogging, reading, music, and journal writing. I like to listen to metal, electronic, and rock. I have Asperger’s Syndrome as well as many others. I’m also childfree.
- I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 26, now it’s suspended.
- I’ve met the following bands: Underoath, The Devil Wears Prada, and As I Lay Dying. I’ve also met Deadmau5.
- I’ve been to so many concerts that I doubt I could make a list because there are probably so many I can’t remember.
- I have Asperger’s Syndrome, Schizoaffective Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- I’m afraid of heights and can’t stand the sight of blood.
- I’ve been smoking off and on since high school and can’t seem to stay away completely because of stress.
- I’m bisexual.
- I like the Twilight series, but am not a fanatic like some are about it.
- I had a Cockatiel named Sammy for 6 years but had to find him a new home because I didn’t have room or time to care for him anymore.
- I’m childfree.
- I’ve been a fan of The X-Files since the ’90s.
- I don’t have the best memory sometimes.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- I live alone.
- I’m German but don’t speak the language.
- I have my septum and tongue pierced, as well as stretched ears.
- I keep two journals; a regular journal and a worry journal.
- I’m a registered Democrat.
- I’m a progressive Christian.
- I got arrested in 2015 from the results of a Klonopin addiction.
Blogging, journal writing, reading, movies, Android, pink, Hello Kitty, Pusheen.
Liars, backstabbers, conservative politics, country music, rap, cold weather, skirts/dresses, heels, people who can’t take a hint.
I’ve seen a lot of good movies, but my top favorites would have to be Pretty In Pink, Sixteen Candles, and The Breakfast Club.
The X-Files, Stranger Things, Degrassi: The Next Class, The OA, Fuller House, The Good Doctor, Atypical, My 600-lb Life, 90 Day Fiance, Hell’s Kitchen, Gordon Ramsay’s 24 Hours to Hell and Back.
My favorite band is War of Ages. I listen to various metal bands, EDM artists, and some 80’s music.
The Girl with the Curly Hair – Asperger’s and me, Look Me in the Eye.