I’m Erin, I’m 38 years old and I’m currently living in Hermitage, Pennsylvania. I lived in Arizona f for 10 years and moved back. I’m originally from Erie, Pennsylvania.
I’m the type of person who will say what’s on her mind and do her own thing. I’m also a realist, I see things for how they are and am not overly positive. I am who I am and won’t change for anyone.
I enjoy blogging, reading, music, and journal writing. I like to listen to metal, electronic, and rock. I have Asperger’s Syndrome as well as many others. I’m also childfree.
- I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 26.
- I’ve met the following bands: Underoath, The Devil Wears Prada, and As I Lay Dying. I’ve also met Deadmau5.
- I’ve been to so many concerts that I doubt I could make a list because there are probably so many I can’t remember.
- I have Asperger’s Syndrome, Schizoaffective Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- I’m afraid of heights and can’t stand the sight of blood.
- I’ve been smoking off and on since high school and can’t seem to stay away completely because of stress.
- I’m bisexual.
- I like the Twilight series, but am not a fanatic like some are about it.
- I had a Cockatiel named Sammy for 6 years but had to find him a new home because I didn’t have room or time to care for him anymore.
- I’m childfree.
- I’ve been a fan of The X-Files since the ’90s.
- I don’t have the best memory sometimes.
- I’ve never broken a bone.
- I’m German but don’t speak the language.
- I have my septum and tongue pierced, as well as stretched ears.
- I keep two journals; a regular journal and a worry journal.
- I’m a registered Democrat.
- I’m a progressive Christian.
- I got arrested in 2015 from the results of a Klonopin addiction.
- I’ve always been interested in the paranormal.
- I have a Fisher Price dino roar from the 90’s that I love.
Blogging, journal writing, reading, movies, Android, the paranormal, pink, Hello Kitty, Pusheen.
Liars, backstabbers, conservative politics, country music, rap, cold weather, skirts/dresses, heels, people who can’t take a hint.
I’ve seen a lot of good movies, but my top favorites would have to be Pretty In Pink, Sixteen Candles, and The Breakfast Club.
The X-Files, Stranger Things, Degrassi: The Next Class, The OA, Fuller House, The Good Doctor, Atypical, My 600-lb Life, 90 Day Fiance, Hell’s Kitchen, Gordon Ramsay’s 24 Hours to Hell and Back, Ghost Adventures, Paranormal Lockdown.
My favorite band is War of Ages. I listen to various metal bands, EDM artists, and some 80’s music.
The Girl with the Curly Hair – Asperger’s and me, Look Me in the Eye.