What you need:
- A casserole dish
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 onion (or onion flakes if you prefer)
- 1 head of cabbage
- 1 regular sized can of sliced carrots
- 1 small sized can of peas
- 1 potato
- 1 can of Campbell’s tomato soup
- Break up the ground beef and add the onion. Cook the ground beef and onion (pan or microwave) until the ground beef
isbrown, then drain it.
- Add cabbage on top.
- Add the peas.
- Add the carrots.
- Peel and slice the potato and add that.
- Add the tomato soup (do not add water).
- Make sure layers are spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an hour to hour and a half.