I’ve pretty much put this site on the back burner for 6 months. I’ve been dealing with a lot of mental and physical health issues that are still ongoing and updating it hasn’t been much of a priority for me. Medications have been switched around several times and I keep getting sick. I guess I’ll do some updates in list format:
- My depression has been bad again for a while for reasons I’d rather not get into.
- I bought a ticket to a Deadmau5 concert here in October. The ticket prices were actually reasonable this time. The 2 night New Year’s Eve festivals he has been playing at have been way too expensive.
- I’ve done a lot of rearranging and redecorating of my apartment.
- I received an e-mail in May about being blog of the week on Blogging Fusion but can’t seem to find it. It could have been a post I deleted.
- The grocery store a block away from me closed permanently at the end of June which was really disappointing because I had been going there for 7 years. I’m having to spend more to have groceries delivered because I have trouble getting around.
- I have to figure out more transportation options since I lost my license and car years ago. The bus completely freaks me out because of creepy men being gross.
- I’m looking forward to the new War of Ages album coming out in September. I ordered a pre-order bundle.
- Stranger Things season 3 was pretty good.
- I need to try to blog more often, even though I don’t have a whole lot to say.
I’m Erin, a 36 year old childfree woman with autism living in 🌳 Pennsylvania. I enjoy 💻 blogging, 🎬 movies, 📖 reading, ✏ journal writing, 👻 the paranormal, Android, The X-Files, Stranger Things 🎶 Deadmau5, metal 🦆 ducks & 🐦birds, Hello Kitty, and Pusheen.