I saw this writing prompt entry and decided to do it.
Reflecting on last year
- A happy memory was having a period of time when I wasn’t feeling so depressed for a few months.
- I was challenged by figuring out how to do sponsored blog posts. It took me some time to learn how to do it correctly.
- I was surprised by the election results.
- I learned to just ignore my new neighbors, even though they drive me nuts.
- I regret treating some people poorly because of mood swings and depression.
- I accomplished one of my goals of writing more.
- I feel good about going to a new therapist.
- I took care of myself by going to regular doctor and therapy visits.
- I wasted time/energy on worrying about things I can’t control.
- I’m grieving a friendship I had to end.
- I’m angry about the results of the election and how it will affect people, and how other people tend to treat me.
- I’m grateful for a place to live.
Looking forward to the new year
- I’m excited about new series and movies coming to Netflix.
- I plan to just keep going.
- I’m worried about losing my insurance and other things.
- When things don’t go as planned I will research an alternative.
- I wish for better health.
- This year is going to be great because it’s a fresh start.
- My intention for this year is to make it better than the last.
- I will take care of myself by spending much needed time to myself.
- Every day I plan to do something I enjoy.
- I will show myself compassion by not beating myself up for my mistakes.
- This year I want to add more friends to my life.
- I will accept myself by embracing my good qualities.
- I will accept others by listening to them.
- I will focus on doing what I can do and be ok if some things don’t get done immediately. One step at a time.
I’m Erin, a 36 year old childfree woman with autism living in 🌳 Pennsylvania. I enjoy 💻 blogging, 🎬 movies, 📖 reading, ✏ journal writing, 👻 the paranormal, Android, The X-Files, Stranger Things 🎶 Deadmau5, metal 🦆 ducks & 🐦birds, Hello Kitty, and Pusheen.