What you need:
- 2 quart jar
- 1 dozen eggs
- Heinz apple cider vinegar
- 1 can of whole beets
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes, drain water and rinse with cold water and let cool. Peel the eggs and put them in the jar.
- Drain the juice from the can of beets into a pan and add 12 ounces of Heinz apple cider vinegar and 3/4 cup of sugar. Place the beets in the jar. Bring the beet juice, vinegar, and sugar to a boil and stir to dissolve sugar.
- Pour the beet juice, vinegar, and sugar into the jar over the eggs and beets. Let cool, then refrigerate.
- For best results, pickle eggs 1 week in advance.