I have some news since my last post, I have a new girlfriend now. I’ve been in a better mood lately because of her. We’ve been friends for awhile and I like her a lot. @};-
I’m in love with this song right now.
I got a message on Facebook tonight from my ex boyfriend apologizing for everything after we haven’t spoken for a year. I don’t know why he would wait a whole year to do that. He said in his message that sending a friend request wouldn’t be a good idea so I ended up blocking him because I think it’s best we don’t talk anymore. A part of me still isn’t over him and talking to him would make things worse.
He was never understanding of my mental illnesses and things I couldn’t help and got really angry at me and told me to never contact him again, but here he is contacting me. I need a guy (or girl, I just came out as bisexual :-h) who is patient and understanding and won’t judge me for my illnesses. We had other issues too, the main one being communication and other things. I just wanted to move on but he had to stir up old feelings for me. :-(
I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person – Olivia Wilde
I had a doctor appointment today, so I get there to find out that her practice closed. So I went home and gave them a call and they told me they moved and gave me the new address. Shouldn’t they have done that when I made the appointment? I had to reschedule the appointment because it was too late. Now I can’t get in til the 27th. Then they tell me that they were now in the next building over, I wish I would have known that but there was no way for me to know since I wasn’t told. I’m just annoyed that I drove all the way there for nothing.
I hope I can find the place and make it to the appointment, I’m really needing a new prescription.
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never keep my resolutions, lol. I’m not big on resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not anyone close to me, no.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank God.
5. Did you visit anywhere exciting?
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My first car accident, it freaked me out.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I graduated from college.
9. What was your biggest mistake?
Getting in that accident and getting back together with my ex.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, I had the flu.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
The new iPhone.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My mom, she’s always there for me when I need her.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My ex boyfriend and an ex friend.
14. Where did most of your money go in 2013?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing The Devil Wears Prada for the 7th time.
16. What song will always remind you of 2013?
None come to mind.
17. Compared to this time last year, you are:
Sicker, mentally and physically.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Alone at home.
21. Did you fall in love in 2013?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
The Vampire Diaries
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Not really hate, just strongly dislike.
24. What was the best book you read?
I haven’t been reading lately, my ADD prevents me from concentrating on books.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
None that I can think of.
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went out to dinner and I turned 30.
29. What’s one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More money to pay the bills, more time seeing my mom.
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Casual as always.
31. What kept you sane?
Working on my website, watching stuff on Netflix.
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don’t really get into politics.
34. Who do you miss the most?
35. Who was the best new person you met?
37. What are your new years resolutions for 2014?
To worry less and lose weight, not sure those are going to happen though.
I got this quiz from OkDani.com
I’ve been thinking about this for awhile. It seems to be difficult to find the right guy. I don’t hate being single, but it would be nice to find someone. I got asked out tonight, which felt nice, but he’s not the right guy (he’s a cheater). I always seem to attract the wrong guys. This other guy seemed really interested in me and would text me a lot, but he’s not a guy I’d consider dating because he’s a pervy douche. I’m looking for a kind of shy guy who’s understanding and an all around good guy. I’m not getting any younger, so I’m getting a bit impatient with finding someone. I’m hoping someday the right guy will come along, but I don’t know when.
I wish it was a happy new year, tonight I’m left shaken up. There was a shooting in my neighborhood, one cop was shot along with another person after a robbery gone bad. What’s scary is that I was at the store the shooting happened at about an hour before. Thank God I was back home when it happened.
I was watching a movie with a friend when we heard loud bangs, but they were only fireworks. I think it was in poor taste to have fireworks after a shooting like that happened. Four suspects are still on the loose so I don’t feel very safe. What a way to bring in the new year. People are crazy.
It’s still Christmas here on the west coast, hope everyone had a good day. I spent most of the day sleeping.
I think I have a virus on my computer or WordPress is acting up, but it won’t allow me to upload pictures of what I got for Christmas. My friend made my gift, it’s a vase with potpourri and lights with lace and a bow on top. I also got an iTunes gift card from her. From my parents, I got some stuff from the “Sleep” Bath & Body Works line. I love the Stress Relief and Sleep stuff. This year it didn’t really feel like Christmas, maybe because it was in the 60’s. It’s nice here though, but I’m used to white Christmases in Pennsylvania. I don’t want to move back there though, it’s not for me. I miss my family lots during this time. This year was better than last year.
This weekend I went to two concerts, Every Time I Die and Impending Doom. I didn’t care for the venue Every Time I Die was at, but I still enjoyed it despite barely being able to see the stage. I loved Impending Doom, and even got to meet Brook! That was a good experience. I’ve been wanting to meet him but was too shy to approach him, but last night I’m glad I did, he was really nice.
I hate how anxious I get about things. I’m going to a concert tomorrow night (and the next night) and I’m SO anxious. I always find things to worry about like if things go wrong. I’ve even gotten anxious over doing regular things like laundry, cleaning, etc. With these medication changes I think my anxiety has gotten worse. I need to talk to my doctor about it, although I’m already on an anti-anxiety medication. I just don’t know what else to do. It’s like I can’t enjoy anything without having to endure anxiety and sickness. I’m trying to tell myself that everything will be okay but my brain won’t listen.
I didn’t have a good Thanksgiving, no family to spend time with and no good food. It was just like any other day. Every year around the holidays I really miss my family, it’s hard not seeing them. Christmas will be about the same. I’m putting my decorations up this weekend because I love decorating for Christmas. I hope everyone had a better Thanksgiving than me and sorry this post was so short. Not much to say really.