Some things I need to do early in the year, some will take some time to work on. So far this is my to do list:
- Get my car fixed.
- Stop spending so much money.
- Quit smoking.
- Go to the library and start reading more again, and read the books I bought.
- Get out more.
- Get a better handle on my anxiety.
- Continue working with my doctor to get me better.
- Consider seeing a therapist again.
- Write in my diary more to keep track of what’s going on and how I’m feeling.
- Stop drinking so much soda and drink more water.
- Get my apartment better organized and decluttered.
[custom_field field=”mood” post_id=”2255″ limit=”0″ before=”Mood: ” after=”” between=”, ” /]
[custom_field field=”music” post_id=”2255″ limit=”0″ before=”Listening to: ” after=”
” between=”, ” /]
I’m Erin, a 35 year old childfree woman with Asperger’s living in 🌵Arizona. I enjoy 💻 blogging, 🎬movies, 📖reading, ✏ journal writing, Android, The X-Files, Stranger Things, 🎶 metal, 80’s and electronic music, cute things, 🦆ducks & 🐦birds, pink, social networks, Hello Kitty, and Pusheen.