I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person – Olivia Wilde
I had a doctor appointment today, so I get there to find out that her practice closed. So I went home and gave them a call and they told me they moved and gave me the new address. Shouldn’t they have done that when I made the appointment? I had to reschedule the appointment because it was too late. Now I can’t get in til the 27th. Then they tell me that they were now in the next building over, I wish I would have known that but there was no way for me to know since I wasn’t told. I’m just annoyed that I drove all the way there for nothing.
I hope I can find the place and make it to the appointment, I’m really needing a new prescription.
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I never keep my resolutions, lol. I’m not big on resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Not anyone close to me, no.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank God.
5. Did you visit anywhere exciting?
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My first car accident, it freaked me out.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I graduated from college.
9. What was your biggest mistake?
Getting in that accident and getting back together with my ex.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, I had the flu.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
The new iPhone.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My mom, she’s always there for me when I need her.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
My ex boyfriend and an ex friend.
14. Where did most of your money go in 2013?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Seeing The Devil Wears Prada for the 7th time.
16. What song will always remind you of 2013?
None come to mind.
17. Compared to this time last year, you are:
Sicker, mentally and physically.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Alone at home.
21. Did you fall in love in 2013?
22. What was your favorite TV program?
The Vampire Diaries
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Not really hate, just strongly dislike.
24. What was the best book you read?
I haven’t been reading lately, my ADD prevents me from concentrating on books.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
None that I can think of.
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Went out to dinner and I turned 30.
29. What’s one thing that would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More money to pay the bills, more time seeing my mom.
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Casual as always.
31. What kept you sane?
Working on my website, watching stuff on Netflix.
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don’t really get into politics.
34. Who do you miss the most?
35. Who was the best new person you met?
37. What are your new years resolutions for 2014?
To worry less and lose weight, not sure those are going to happen though.
I got this quiz from OkDani.com
I’ve been thinking about this for awhile. It seems to be difficult to find the right guy. I don’t hate being single, but it would be nice to find someone. I got asked out tonight, which felt nice, but he’s not the right guy (he’s a cheater). I always seem to attract the wrong guys. This other guy seemed really interested in me and would text me a lot, but he’s not a guy I’d consider dating because he’s a pervy douche. I’m looking for a kind of shy guy who’s understanding and an all around good guy. I’m not getting any younger, so I’m getting a bit impatient with finding someone. I’m hoping someday the right guy will come along, but I don’t know when.
I wish it was a happy new year, tonight I’m left shaken up. There was a shooting in my neighborhood, one cop was shot along with another person after a robbery gone bad. What’s scary is that I was at the store the shooting happened at about an hour before. Thank God I was back home when it happened.
I was watching a movie with a friend when we heard loud bangs, but they were only fireworks. I think it was in poor taste to have fireworks after a shooting like that happened. Four suspects are still on the loose so I don’t feel very safe. What a way to bring in the new year. People are crazy.